Our Principles of our Alliance
- Always consider and take action to preserve the beauty of the earth, and our natural environment.
- Play a major role in the field of motor vehicle revitalization.
- Remove the burden on the environment with the achievement of 100% re-usability of resources.
- Build a Japan that is no longer a ‘Garbage Powerhouse’, but is instead a power in the conservation of natural resources.
- Contribute to the development of a society that conserves the earth’s environment through recycling.
- Include all relevant persons, to urge and elicit inspiration.
- Gather people who think deeply, and work together, who hold to the same ideals and ideas.
- Strengthen and support each other, not through competition, but through cooperation.
- Disclose and share information, to achieve a symbiotic relationship with each other.
Seek out new standards, obtain licenses, and operate lawful and proper motor vehicle recycling business.
- + Industrial Waste Disposal Business Licenses, and Waste Collection Industry Licenses.
- + Demolition Industry License and/or Crushing Industry License (under Motor Vehicle Recycling Law in Japan)
- + Environmental ISO 14001